2011年6月12日 星期日

Report - A bad week

This week I only work 10 hours. Why? Just watch the below table.

Sunday - 0 Hour
of course this day is a holiday.

Monday - 0 Hour
Dragon Boat Festival. Holiday, too.

Tuesday - 8 Hour
To the office. My boss and I discussed how to adjust the salary.
The answer was not good enough to me,
special my classmate get more pay from another company in one year ago.
It let me feel I am a loser.
In that time, I decided to get another job. I don't want to be a loser. I'm sad.

Wednesday - 0 Hour
Afternoon I went to the dentist.
At night, my tooth hurts like burning.
Let alone to sleep, I even can not sit down cause pain.


Thursday -
My tooth hurts like burning, so I do not go to the office.

... all of these are bullshit.


Anyway, I don't have any special skill in this world.

That the reason that why I can't survive.
In that case, I need to earn a skill to survive.
First. I need sleep. That all.

沒有留言:

張貼留言